T@lecom implements industry best proven Software development and Project Management Processes
Delivering high-quality technology solutions on time and on budget has always been T@lecom’s highest priority. Our project managers and consultants tailor their approach using their wide experience of software development processes and project management methodologies by implementing new process models according to our needs based on industry’s best proven processes and practices such as Microsoft Solution Framework (MSF), Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Solution and IBM’s Rational Method Composer formerly known as Rational Unified Processes (RUP).
These processes provide guidance and a disciplined approach to our technology projects based on a defined set of principles, models, disciplines, concepts and guidelines. Now all of our projects development and management strictly follow our new process model. Some of the key features of our customized model are:
- Microsoft Project 2003 client’s integration with Project Server 2003 and online access via Microsoft Web access.
- Technical documentation based on Rational Unified Processes (RUP).
- Requirements, Design & Analysis of our projects using Rational Rose (UML) and Microsoft Visio
- Quality assurance and Testing Guidelines based on Rational Method Composer.
- Visual Studio 2005 Team System.
- Windows 2003 Architecture with Visual Source Safe and Active Directories.